Tuesday 28 January 2020

SYOA - Hufflepuff House crest - update #3

I made some more progress last night/early morning.  I’m almost finished outlining the H, just a few stitches to cross by the badger’s nose.  I have found the top edge of the banner/crest.  Tonight, I want to finish the badger and letter H before moving on to the black vertical trim on each side.
Reminder of what I’m working on.

On Sunday, I bought another scrapbook from my friend who used to sell Creative Memories.  Today, I am mounting tickets, photos, and programs for the 11 plays from 2018 onto coloured paper.  Once those are all done I’ll spend one day this week, putting them all into my Theatre Scrapbook.


3 comments:

  1. Glad the frog has hopped on. Hopefully he stays away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the frogs might have finally disappered. Good luck going forwards. :)

    ReplyDelete