Wednesday 29 January 2020

Theatre Scrapbook - plays seen in 2018

This morning, I attached all the 2018 plays onto coloured paper, then this afternoon I was able to add all 11 plays into my Theatre Scrapbook.  

Dave & I LOVE musicals, so we always see at least 3 or 4 of those every year.

I hope no one is offended with this 2 page spread of The Rocky Horror Show.  We loved it, but I know it’s not for everyone.


I didn’t work on the Harry Potter cross stitch project because I was working on something for the Smalls SAL.

4 comments:

  1. I love the added effect of the paper behind the photos. Really makes them stand out better. Don't worry I'm a Rocky Horror fan too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It takes a lot longer to put everything aim my scrapbook, but it does make the photos, and programs pop.

      Delete
  2. These are a great idea. Two of my favourite musicals! I love going to the theatre but don't often get a chance these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, rocky Horror has to be one of my favourite musicals because I'm a bit of a Tim Curry fan. I have seen a couple of live versions but they're not quite the same. :)

    ReplyDelete