Tuesday 21 January 2020

Rosebud Tweet - a new start

I was out for supper tonight with some old co-workers.  We haven’t seen each other for a year.  We all worked together in 2017 & 2018.  It was nice to catchup.

I am still waiting for my fabric to arrive so I can start the Stitch Your Own Adventure - Letters from Hogwarts.  In the meantime, I have decided to work on one of my many Just Nan Limited Edition Kits.  Tonight I have chosen Rosebud Tweet.  I am stitching it on 28ct white evenweave.  Not sure which brand.  I’m using the DMC floss recommended in the pattern.



3 comments:

  1. Adorable. Good luck with it. I think the finishing part would be challenging so I haven't bought any of these yet. I love the little mice ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun start! It's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be adorable, I'm looking forward to seeing it come together.

    ReplyDelete