Friday 10 January 2020

FFG - January 2020

I'd like to thank Rachel at Ten Hour Stitcher for hosting this SAL again this year.  

In 2019, I only participated for the first 8 months (January - August), but I did manage to fully finish 23 projects so I count that as success.  This year I hope to participate every month.

I showed this Lizzie*Kate project last week, but now I framed it.  I only use black frames for photos or cross stitch on the walls because our house decor is contemporary/modern style.  Nothing fancy, just a thin black frame (10" x 20") with a white matt.



4 comments:

  1. Followed your blog link from Rachel's check in post. Looks great in the frame. Good luck this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty finish. I think the frame and mat are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining in again! Sometimes less is more and this really didn't need anything fancy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great framed and they are all fantastic reminders!

    ReplyDelete