Wednesday 22 January 2020

Rosebud Tweet - update #1

I have never had so many frogs visiting for one small project.  This was supposed to be an easy stitch, since it is only 30 stitches wide x 30 stitches high per side.  Last night, I did the first side white outer stitches with no problem, just stitched it a little closer to the edge of the fabric.  I always try to use small pieces, but this one was really narrow.  When I stitched the other side I tried to move it over a little bit ... well that is when the frogs decided to visit.  I think I have restitched the second side twice when it didn’t match up when I got to the end.  So I kept taking the stitches out until I thought it was correct and went to bed.  But today, when I added the light green floss I realized it was still wrong.  I restitched, but then the light green was off by one stitch.  I’m still hoping for a finish this week, but you never know.  I really need to get rid of the frogs.




2 comments:

  1. That's so frustrating when that happens. Hope the frog leaves it alone soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all have moments where what should be the simplest things to stitch turn out to be wrong more than once. Hopefully the frogs will leave you alone now that they have had their fill of you! :)

    ReplyDelete